Santiago and I went to the library infant/toddler time today. Last week was our first time. It is so much fun. There are at least 15 children there every week. They have fun kid music playing and lots of bright toys. It is a free-play extravaganza! Santiago enjoys putting the scarfs around his neck and over his head. He loves chasing after the large bouncy balls.
My favorite moment was when he found his first little girl friend last week. Her name is Annalise and she was by far the cutest one there. She is a month younger than him. I was taking a picture of Santi and she crawled over sat in front of him turned around and smiled. Then her and Santiago sat next to each other and babbled for a while and touched each others faces. It was so adorable. If I can figure out how to get the pics off my phone I will post them soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment