Sunday, February 26, 2012

First Movements

I think this baby is going to be another little active one. I have already felt several movements. At week 14 I thought I felt the baby move but I was not sure. I looked up on the computer and sure enough a second pregnancy can be felt around 13 weeks.
During the few ultrasounds I have had, our lil' peanut has been wildly moving away from the camera, as if we were bothering him or her. Today I have felt several movements. The movements always seem to be when lil' peanut is squished. Sometimes I will feel movement when I lean over or I am sitting hunched over. Today I felt movement when I picked Santiago up, and when he was sitting on my tummy later on. Maybe there is already a sibling rivalry going on.
To see what is going on with lil' peanut from week 15-20 check out this video!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome videos! I cant wait to meet this new little person! :)

    ReplyDelete