Saturday, February 25, 2012

Stashed

So I lost my iPod touch about a week and a half ago. It is not a huge deal I do not depend on it but it is nice to have it for a few things. I have a texting app on it that I use to keep in contact with my sister. So I have been sad that I could not find it.
Yesterday Santiago walked around the corner with….what else….my iPod. He had it up to his ear using it as a phone. My question is, did he have it stashed somewhere? I better find out where he keeps his stash incase anything else goes missing. ;)


1 comment:

  1. Ok I am posting a comment here for both the last two posts. I like the laundry collage photos best! He is so stinkin cute! Way awesome that he is learning to help so early in life. I think its hilarious that he stashed your i-phone! I hope you find his hiding place soon! Oh and I can just see his proud-of-himself smile as he came around the corner with it up to his ear! :) Hugs and kisses!

    ReplyDelete