Thursday, July 12, 2012

Pictures

So I realize I have not posted a lot of pics lately and our little man is growing up so quickly. Our little girl is due soon and so I have decided to do a quick run down of events I have pictures for.

Santiago's first cardboard box house. He loved it. He loved running in and shutting the doors behind him and then bursting out of them to "surprise" us. He also loved diving out of the low "windows" on the other side.


So one day I was juicing lemons for homemade lemonade, the weather was perfect outside, the doors were opened, Santi and hubby were playing outside, the sun was streaming in the windows....it was a perfect day!


Santiago took out his lawn mower that Tia Michelle, Tio Juan, and Bella gave to him and helped Papa mow the lawn. He was frustrated that his lawn mower could not move as fast as Papa's.... 


....so he went to the garage to get the other big one....after Mama said no.....


...he resorted to mowing the sidewalk because he could move faster. 


This is Santi in his Lightning McQueen PJ's and slippers.


Playing with a bowl full of rice. I pull it out every once in awhile for him. It inevitably ends up all over the kitchen but he has so much fun and it is a great sensory experience for him. He usually ends up in only a diaper "swimming" in the rice. 


This is a sweet four generations picture taken at a family party.


My dad and brother, Tennison, came to visit and we went to King's Canyon. Santiago loved the freedom of running...Tennison loved Santiago.





We got a little inflatable pool for Santi and he has loved it.
Most of all he loves the hose...spraying people, spraying debris and bugs, and drinking out of it...(I know gross right?)



I love our little guy!





Then we found a nest on the ground and Santi set off to investigate....



Nana and Tia Paige brought a tent for him....he loves it...



One day while Nana and the some aunts and uncles were visiting we went to the Fresno Zoo...





This is our gender reveal party.
I printed out two ultrasounds pics. On the left is a profile and on the right is a hand, most people guessed wrong.


Mmmm yummy food!


I made that cute cake. The inside revealed a pink cake mix meaning it was a girl...

Everyone was so excited!






Nana started making calls right away!

The camera woman was excited too!


Then Gerardo AKA "Grill Master" got right to work...


This is from another long day we had. On the car ride home Santiago fell asleep. I brought him in and laid him down to change his diaper he did not even stir. 



So Gerardo quickly added props....
It's just root beer people.


This is Santi with his Great Grandpa Alfredo on Gerardo's side. He saw him and ran and jumped up in his lap. Awww how cute.


Well that is some of the events we got pictures of in the last six months or so..hope you enjoyed!

No comments:

Post a Comment