One afternoon this week I came around the corner and my children were both quietly doing their own thing. It was such a perfect little afternoon I decided to take pictures.
Santiago was pushing foam numbers down his car ramp and reading an animal book.
Liliana was laying on the floor kicking her legs and waving her arms while making cute baby sounds.
While I took pictures Santi picked up his foam number and came over to join his sister.
He loves "his baby" and loves to be close to her. His favorite thing is putting her foot next to his while I say, "Oh Santi, look how little her foot is and look how big your foot is." He also loves to kiss her, and sit next to her. He loves hugging her and helping to carry her seat to the car and pushing her in the stroller. He loves splashing in her bath water and helping to wash her hair. He loves to take pictures of her with the camera too.
Sometimes he likes to help a little too much but luckily he is at a stage where he is still easily distracted.
This is my favorite picture I love the look on Lily's face.
Aww…cute little feet!

Elise, what cute, cute little sweeties you have!!! I love the pics. I love how much you enjoy them. What an obviously wonderful mother you are!!
ReplyDelete