Santiago was under my feet while I was trying to get dinner ready today. (We had hamburgers and corn on the cob.) Every time I turned around I was tripping over him or his cars. He was very whiny about everything and I could not figure out what he needed. I did not want to turn on the TV again, and he was not interested exiting the kitchen. I was about to the end of my rope when I decided to get him involved in helping with dinner.
Here is what happened…
He shucked it first….
…then he tried it out….I told him we would need to cook it, and perhaps eat the kernels instead of the cob….
….he stuck it in a pan, remaining husks and all….
…carried it to the sink...
…filled the pan with water….
…then enjoyed it!
"Is this hand shucked?"
No comments:
Post a Comment