Sunday, May 18, 2014

Sanitation Engineer

I looked up the proper name for a garbage man because ours is a woman. It is a bi-weekly tradition to run out and see the Sanitation Truck. Soon as we hear it the kids run to the door, then we all venture out. Santiago is most enthusiastic as he runs out waving wildly to her. We can watch her go up our street and down the other. They know when she is going to back up and love the beeping sound. I wonder what she thinks about us, running out like this is a show of some sort.
But ya know the kids love it, so we do it. 


Santi is wearing his cape. We tried #89 Make a craft from Pinterest. It was going to be super hero cuffs made out of toilet paper rolls but the kids thought they were dumb and I did too. 
So we will try that one again.


No comments:

Post a Comment