We went to so many garage sales this summer. It was really fun. We had a system....sort of. We were usually out around 9 on Saturdays running errands or something else. Around our area there are always a ton of yard/garage sales. So we would follow the signs. We found out that the better the sign was, the better the sale was. We would drive by and if something looked interesting we would stop.
Top Finds of the Summer
*Awesome Semi-Truck from "Cars" great quality, opens up, provided hours of play time...25 cents
* Awesome old working sewing machine $25
(apparently nobody will fix the newer Singer sewing machines because they consistently break)
*Train Table, tracks, crane, bridges, train carpet, 3 engines and 2 box cars for $10
(We found out the crane alone was worth $80)
*Tools and a Scroll Saw (I don't remember how much these were but well worth it)
It was difficult taking a picture of this because I think people get a little weirded out when you come to their house and start taking pictures. So I took a picture of this sign while I was in the car waiting for Gerardo. I am totally addicted to yard sales now.

No comments:
Post a Comment