Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Dream Car

So as many of you know Santi and I got in a car wreck a few weeks ago. 
We are both fine, thank you for asking. Our car just came back to us almost as good as new. 
I am grateful for this experience because as with most difficult experiences I have learned things, and grown as a person. Although most of the growing came from the ice cream I had to use as comfort food after the wreck ;) Another thing I found was my DREAM car...the GMC Terrain! 
It was my rental car for three weeks. I loved the back up camera, the extra space, how the car seat was at the perfect height to place and remove my child from the carseat, but most of all I loved this button...


...because what mother doesn't need a "child ejection button" every once in a while?

No comments:

Post a Comment