Tuesday, November 8, 2011

In the Country

Santiago and I went to my friends house last week and spent the afternoon with her. Another friend and her children were there too. It made me want to live in the country. It was one of those beautiful Fall days. 

We spent the morning chatting while our kiddo's played together and then she made pb&j's and we went outside. On her property she has a few large trees grouped together with tree swings and a tree house and a sandbox. 

I put Santi in the infant tree swing and let him try a pb&j for the first time. He loved loved the sandwich and soon his face was covered in sticky jam, peanut butter, and a sweet smile. We continued to talk and I continued to push him until he fell asleep right in the swing. It was a perfectly wonderful day and we hope to do again soon. 


No comments:

Post a Comment