I have learned something I want to write down so I do not forget it.
Our little Santi has decided he wants to be picky about food...again. He has chosen what authors often refers to as the blond diet. He only likes crackers, bread, cheese, and bananas. These things, while not terrible, do end up having a clogging effect on his tiny digestive system. I felt as if I had tried everything to get him to eat some fruits and veggies, but nothing worked. Then I had, what I thought was a brilliantly simple idea, yesterday. I decided that sometimes you need to mix in the "yucky" with the "good." So I started by spreading canned chicken on his bread yesterday and he ate it right up. Today I smashed up some fruit and spread it between two slices, he loved that too! I am hoping to apply this principle more often, because even I feel that mixing some yucky with the good helps to get through it.
Like doing the laundry while watching a good movie.
Like doing the laundry while watching a good movie.
I just remembered...tonight we are having hawaiian haystacks...
...how do you think he will like a hawaiian haystack sandwich? Here's for hoping!
haha. I think I am going to try the good movie with laundry this afternoon. What could I mix in with cleaning bathrooms to make it easier?!
ReplyDeleteNope, sorry! Some things are just plain old yucky and there is nothing to be done about it. :)
ReplyDelete