Before I begin please note that Santiago loves playing with his age appropriate toys.
He has so many of them now because he was spoiled this last Christmas by family.
But he also enjoys playing with other things too.
I have always had a drawer of lids and cupboard of tupperware for him to unload and play with. He was thrilled one day when he figured out if he emptied out the cupboard he could climb in it. So here he is sitting in his cupboard with my bread maker.
And he likes climbing in and out of the laundry sorter while I am trying to get things sorted.
Here he is climbing in and out the sorter while I am trying to do the laundry.
He also likes throwing his toys in the laundry sorter, in my basket of clothes, or in the washer or dryer while I am loading them, so sometimes his toys get a wash and dry cycle too!

No comments:
Post a Comment