Some friends called me to go to Traver for a "Mommy and Me" date. There is not much in Traver but there is a little stop called Bravo Farms. In the back there is a SMALL play area. It is filled with interesting things to look at, and steps and levels to climb on and over.
There is also a playhouse that costs a quarter, it was too hard for Santiago...
...but that did not stop him from trying.
There were trikes to pedal and wagons to ride in.
There were animals….hens, roosters, turkeys, rabbits, and goats.
Santiago loved feeding the goats. It took him sometime to try it.
I fed them for awhile and he just watched.
When he finally tried he loved it. He laughed when the goat licked him.
So he tried it a few more times!
I think his favorite thing was when he found the wishing well he could splash in.
Luckily it was a warm day!
His little friends started coming over when they heard him splashing and laughing...
Eventually they were all there.
I do not think my friends were extremely happy
Santiago had shown their kids how to get wet. Oops!
All the kids left one by one as they found new things to do….
…until he was the last one left!
We had so much fun! Everything entertained him for about and hour and a half.
It was worth the 20 minute drive. I think we will do it again.













I cant wait to hug that little guy! (and you of course :) ) I love that he was the ring leader in getting wet, and that he was still there when everyone else had lost interest. :) Give him a kiss from me!
ReplyDelete