Thursday, March 8, 2012

Van Gogh

I was on the phone trying to get some money back that was rightfully mine. After being on hold forever and disconnected already I was desperate to have this conversation. So when Santiago "asked" for the crayons off the table I handed them to him right away. A small fleeting thought entered my mind that perhaps I should give him paper to color on instead of something else. The thought left as quickly as it came and Santiago took advantage of my occupied state.

So it may not be Starry Night, but at least he in interested in coloring now instead of just eating the crayons. :) 

"Mom look at what I did. Do you like it?"


"So what you are saying is I am not 
suppose to color on the walls?"


"Let's just pretend you never saw this."


No comments:

Post a Comment