I know, I know, I am behind again….we went out of town ( blog later) and then I had a paper to write.
Week 16 our baby was the size of an avocado. This weeks recipe was taken from Red Robin. It is called the Santa Fe Chicken Wrap. I had it one time and liked it so I called up and asked them what was in it. I do not know how much this has changed from the original recipe I may have added or removed things, hope you enjoy!
Santa Fe Chicken Wrap-
*cooked cubed chicken (seasoned however you like it)
*grated cheese ( I use whatever I have - monterey, cheddar, mozzarella)
*corn (canned or frozen)
*avocado (diced)
*fresh diced tomatoes
*spinach
*black beans
*ranch dressing (I like avocado ranch but I do not know how to make it. So at home, I use Hidden Valley ranch mixes, and I usually use regular milk instead of butter milk.)
Wrap all your ingredients in a whole wheat tortilla, and you have a great lunch.
Soon to come…turnip and onions they are both week 17, but I could not decide which to use.

No comments:
Post a Comment