Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Guest Blogger

So for those of you who thought my last blog was more eloquent than usual you are right. I had Gerardo blog about Disney. It was a really fun trip! I thought our trip was going to be ruined when I found out Disneyland was closed. :( Luckily it opened less than an hour or so later.
So what my hubby did not tell you was that the whole trip was a surprise! He told me about it about two weeks before we left. It was a late Valentine's gift, although he had already spoiled me. He said he was taking me out to lunch to one of my favorite places the Blue Bayou. I thought he had found a way to get into lunch without paying for admission to the park. My second thought was that was an awfully long drive just for lunch. :) Then I realized we were going on a trip. It was a extraordinary trip planned by an extraordinary man. Thanks sweetheart!  

No comments:

Post a Comment