Wednesday, May 14, 2014

#18 Make Jewelry

Whenever I say we are going to do a project Santi gets excited because that means something is coming out of the office/arts & crafts cupboard. This is normally off-limits for tiny hands. I told the kiddos we were doing a project. I took out the beads and pipe cleaners. 

Lily was interested right away. She loved putting the beads on and sliding them down. Santiago said he was going to do his own project. He took the beads and put them on the floor then he pushed them around and picked them up with some miniature constructions trucks. 

After Lily was done stringing beads I twisted it into a bracelet. She loved it! 


Suddenly Santiago wanted to do one too. :)
He filled the whole pipe-cleaner so I just twisted it into a double bracelet and added some more pipe-cleaner to make it big enough. 
  

It was a fun simple activity. 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment