Wednesday, May 14, 2014

#34 Teddy Bear Picnic

I read off a few things we could do today and this is the one Santiago picked.
A Teddybear picnic is basically just a bear themed picnic that you can bring a stuffed bear (or any lovie) to.

Santiago packed, unpacked, and repacked the picnic basket several times while I got us dressed for the occasion and made "bear toast."Then we were off….to the backyard.






Lily brought a purple elephant.


Santi brought Pooh Bear. ( I was given a stuffed turtle to bring but it did't make it into any pictures.)



Every Teddy Bear picnic needs honey. 


After he put honey on his toast he called it his "Honey Bear" which I think is so cute. 


Then Liliana had to do it to because she needs to do everything big brother does. 



This is my favorite picture. She was sitting on my lap playing with the fringe on my shawl.


After we finished Santitago jumped in his car (I found this used for cheap and spray painted it) and said "Goodbye! I am going home now."


and Lily went for a little jump.


No comments:

Post a Comment