I pulled out a cake mix and asked Santi what kind of cake he wanted. He asked for a "Dusty Crophopper" cake from Planes. SO we pulled up a few pictures and went to work. It was an all day thing. :)
Santiago poured and stirred. Lily cracked the eggs.
They both watched while it got mixed in the KitchenAid. Then we watched Planes while it baked and cooled down.
Licking out the bowl.
I cut out the shape while Santi looked at the google image I pulled up, and told me what else he needed.
Then the decorated it with pudding (instead of frosting) and goldfish and a few m&m's. I tried to keep the sugar content to a minimum.
Then I gave them each a fork and let them eat as much as they wanted.
I think they thought I had gone crazy, maybe I had, but they really enjoyed themselves.






No comments:
Post a Comment