Sunday, July 6, 2014

#127 Go Camping

It was the first day of Gerardo's summer break. I had a ton of homework to catch up on now that he was home. I had planned on cleaning the carpets later in the summer but due to a few sick kids I ended up shampooing all the carpets that day. 
After that I got started on my pile of homework while he watched the kids. I heard shrieking and giggling and so I came out to see what they were doing. Gerardo had set up a camping tent in the middle of the living room. The kids had packed bags they had all roasted marshmallows and they were really enjoying themselves. So I grabbed the camera and took a few shots. Soon after this first shot Santiago fell down with one of his roasted marshmallows and smeared it all over the newly cleaned carpet. Gerardo and I looked at each other and busted up laughing. Life is so good! I love my husband I love these kids. :)











No comments:

Post a Comment