Tuesday, November 1, 2011

My Sister Paige

My little sister Paige Marie Mather has chosen to serve a mission. 
She will be spending 18 months preaching the word of God 
to people in Roseville CA! I am so excited for her!
She leaves tomorrow (November 2nd) for the Mission Training Center in Provo Utah. 
Following is a video of what it is like while she is there. It is actually very well done. 


After a few weeks she will be on a plane to Roseville California, and although 
she will be living closer to me then she has been in years we will see her less than I have in those years. 


So, to Sister Paige Marie Mather, I love you, you are wonderful, 
and we will pray for you daily!


This is a great quote I found on Pinterest, it looks like it is originally from weoutvinyl.com.




No comments:

Post a Comment