Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Growing Up

Our little guy is growing up so fast! I have been watching him really discover things this past week. I can actually see him problem solving and putting things together in his rapidly growing brain. He will now "ask" us if he can do things by looking at whatever he wants to do, and then looking at us raising his eyebrows, nodding his head, and smiling. If we say yes he goes ahead and does it. Although sometimes he does it even if we say no.

I have also noticed he is getting really good at getting toys out into the car without me noticing. I will tell Santi it is time to go "buh-bye," and he will quickly grab whatever is closest and run to the door. Sometimes I do not notice he has a donkey, car, or ball until we get out to the car and I am buckling him in. 

This morning I put his cereal in a snack trap. He has used them before but it has been months. It was so much fun watching him figure it out again. At one point he had his whole hand in the cup and he was using it as a hammer trying to eject the cereal. I love my kid!

No comments:

Post a Comment