Tuesday, December 6, 2011

I am watching a 2 year old boy for my neighbor for a few weeks. His babysitter quit unexpectedly and she needs some time to find a new one. It has been....interesting. Some things have been more difficult like going places with two children and re-child proofing my home. On the other hand Santiago has learned to share, and some other new skills. Today the other little boy taught him how to stack blocks. 
We have had wooden blocks in our home since he was born but he has never shown any interest in them. Today I watched as they took turns, one would stack a block and the other would stack one on top of it. They would go back and forth until it knocked over and then they would start again. My little boy is growing up and I love the peer interaction he is getting.

No comments:

Post a Comment