Saturday, February 11, 2012

Plum forgot!

OK.....OK.....I am so sorry!! I have had so much to blog about. For instance my recipes, fun things we have done as a family, things our little peanut is up to, and check-ups on our peanut coming in August. My life has been so crazy busy lately. To my fans out there.......I apologize......I feel that I have let both of you down.
New goal......complete catch up this week! -By next Saturday I promise to have caught up on all my recipes and caught you up on home and family and the pregnancy..stay tuned!! I am not promising quality......my class (Pediatric Neuropsychology) ends next Wednesday and in between now and then I have a final paper, final presentation, and final exam. Whew! Makes me tired just thinkin' about it!
While I have been typing to you Santiago has learned how to climb up on our couch......Ugh! One more challenge this week, but hooray for a child who is adventurous and progressing. It makes life so interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment