Sunday, March 18, 2012

Week 17 - Onion

I ended up not doing the roasted turnips. I still want to try it, but it did not happen this week.

This week our baby is the size of an onion. I did another family favorite... Zuppa Toscana. Here is the link for the recipe. I use broth instead of wine, and it is very important to follow the directions. (I speak from experience)

Here is a picture of a few of the ingredients. I use the New York Style Sausage Company Italian Sausage because I like it spicy! I also took a picture of the kale because I did not know what it looked like until about a year ago. With all those greens in the produce department it is a good idea to know what you are looking for.


It is, "Oh so YUMMMY!"  Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment