My husband gave my son a set of ten or so old keys on a ring that he plays with. He adores them and carries them around the house. He tries to stick them in his "Optimus Prime" 4-wheeler while he is riding on it.
Today he picked up his keys, the remote to the Wii, waved goodbye, and gave me a kiss then pulled the laundry cart from room to room as he walked away. I waved goodbye and told him to have fun. He really must have enjoyed this, because he played this out four or five more times. Each time waving good-bye and giving me a hug and kiss. What a cute kid!
So I could totally be reading into this too much…but when Gerardo came home and read this post he said "Just like his Papa." As I thought about that I realized that Gerardo takes his rolling cart back and forth to school everyday with papers to grade etc. I wonder if Santi was trying to mimic that with the rolling laundry cart? We'll go with that…he is soo smart!

No comments:
Post a Comment