Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Week 22 - Spaghetti Squash

Week 22! I was already eating my spaghetti Squash before I remembered that the reason I was cooking this was because my baby is the length of a spaghetti squash. AHHH! She is growing so fast it is insane. child bearing is seriously a miracle. I am amazed!

I heard awhile ago that people eat spaghetti sauce with spaghetti squash instead of pasta. So I tried it….and we liked it.

The spaghetti squash is cut in half length wise, seeded, and placed face down on a cookie sheet. It cooks for at least 30 minutes at 350 degrees. Then it should come easily out of the shell and you can pull it apart nicely. Then make your favorite spaghetti sauce spoon over and eat.

Like I said we enjoyed it, and it is healthier than pasta!


No comments:

Post a Comment