Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Week 18 - Bell Pepper

So our baby girl is the length of a Bell Pepper this week. I decided to do a stuffed bell pepper. I remember eating them when I was younger from a frozen package and I liked them. So I wanted to try and make them. I looked up several recipes and I realized it is one of those things you can just throw in anything. I made spaghetti the night before so I used the base from that. I seasoned my ground beef with the usual -pepper, minced onion, garlic powder or salt maybe some garlic. Threw in some mushrooms and pasta sauce from a can. 
Stuffed Mushroom-
Spaghetti Sauce with ground beef mixed with rice to make a thick sauce
Bell peppers (I used red and yellow) top cut off and seeded
Cook in oven (375 for 30-40 minutes?) until bell peppers wilt and are extremely soft
Top with shredded cheese

Enjoy! 



No comments:

Post a Comment